Metagenics UltraInflamX Plus 360 provides specialized support including reduced iso-alpha acids, L-glutamine and easily digestible rice protein. Supports the digestive tract against the effects of inflammation.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, which has been shown to beneficially support the function of enzymes involved in inflammatory processes.
- RIAA has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity and research suggests that it may help improve overall redox status through influencing inflammation signaling molecules such as NF-KB, COX-2, and PGE2
- Includes ginger and rosemary, which may help support healthy eicosanoid and cytokine metabolism
- Provides turmeric extract, which has been shown in research to inhibit the activities of a wide variety of enzymes, cytokines, eicosanoids, and reactive species implicated in pain and inflammation
- Supplies a low-allergenic potential protein base in the form of rice protein concentrate
Revolutionary New Improvements to the UltraInflamX Plus 360°
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend
- Added essential amino acids, including branched chain amino acids
- Bioavailable curcumin
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) as bioavailable xanthohumol (XNT)
- Beneficial prebiotic fiber, in the form of isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO)1
- Improved taste & texture—preferred in consumer testing
- Lower sugar content than the original formulas; Original Spice flavor reformulation has 4 grams of sugar per serving compared to 9 grams in the previous formula (~56% less)
- Each serving provides 400 mg alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) from flaxseed
- Still non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, and soy
Note: This product contains plant pigments that will stain clothing and surfaces. This product is non-GMO, dairy free, and gluten free. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking anticoagulants
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.