- Aids in a healthy intestinal environment and immune response.
- Supports recurring functional bowel discomforts and intestinal irritation.
- Contains NCFM, one of the most well-researched probiotic strains.
- Designed for reliable outcomes with a concentrated dose of S. boulardii.
Probiotics and the Gut
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts which support your digestive system. People tend to think of bacteria as something bad which causes diseases. However the body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often referred to as “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help support gut health. Probiotics primarily help move food through your gut, and are also thought to support the gut’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. The gut is also responsible for a majority of immune system function, so adding probiotics to your diet may provide substantial immune system support. All in all, probiotics provide crucial aid to numerous aspects of gut health.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|A proprietary blend of: |
Saccharomyces boulardii, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Streptococcus thermophilus St-21
|30 billion live organisms (At date of expiration.)|
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, sorbitan monostearate, and stearic acid (vegetable)|
|This product is Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free. Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Saccharomyces boulardii
2. MedlinePlus: Bifidobacteria
3. MedlinePlus: Lactobacillus
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.