- Features up to 100 million live cultures of probiotic organisms per capsule.
- Specifically tailored for supporting healthy immune response.
- Also provides detoxification support to further protect the body from infection.
- Unlike many probiotic supplements, these are vegetarian friendly!
- 30 high-quality vegetable capsules per bottle.
Probiotics & the Immune System
If you’re familiar with the nutritional power of ‘good bacteria’ (probiotics) in the gastrointestinal tract, then you’ve probably heard a thing or two about their relation to the immune system. At first it might sound strange that bacteria in our guts can actually keep us protected from infections, but that certainly seems to be the case!
While there is still much to be discovered regarding the exact mechanisms by which probiotics support a healthy immune system, clinical research has revealed a number of potential leads. The most promising of these leads is the apparent relationship between probiotics and immune response. However, ‘immune response’ is a somewhat general term. When the body is triggered by a pathogen it releases certain cells and fluids which are intended to neutralize said pathogen and prevent the spread of infection. This process is what the term ‘immune response’ refers to.
Probiotics have a very important role to play in immune response. In particular, they may help to create a balance between necessary and excessive responses. This is thought to be achieved primarily through “Regulation of gene expression and signaling pathways in the host cells”.1
This is still only the tip of the iceberg. There are numerous other ways in which a healthy flora of probiotics in the gut might keep the body safe from external pathogens. Most chief among these being the role that they play in detoxifying the gastrointestinal tract from ingested toxins.
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Storage: Keep refrigerated.
Caution: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.