- Daily support for GI and immune health.
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy and balanced of intestinal flora.
- Supports the digestion of lactose.
Probiotics and the Gut
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts which support your digestive system. People tend to think of bacteria as something bad which causes diseases. However the body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often referred to as “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help support gut health. Probiotics primarily help move food through your gut, and are also thought to support the gut’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. The gut is also responsible for a majority of immune system function, so adding probiotics to your diet may provide substantial immune system support. All in all, probiotics provide crucial aid to numerous aspects of gut health.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
A 50:50 blend of:
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
15 billion live organisms
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Contains NO: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
NCFM is a trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: For maximum stability and viability, keep this product refrigerated. Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU). For best results, store in a cool dry place or refrigerated.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.