- Helps provide relief for occasional loose stools.
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment and immune response.
- Designed for reliable outcomes and acute care with a concentrated dose of S. boulardii.
- Supports healthy intestinal function for jet-setting patients.
Probiotics and the Gut
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts which support your digestive system. People tend to think of bacteria as something bad which causes diseases. However the body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often referred to as “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help support gut health. Probiotics primarily help move food through your gut, and are also thought to support the gut’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. The gut is also responsible for a majority of immune system function, so adding probiotics to your diet may provide substantial immune system support. All in all, probiotics provide crucial aid to numerous aspects of gut health.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|A 3:1 blend of 4 billion live organisms (At date of expiration): |
Saccharomyces boulardii providing 5.5 billion live organisms (At date of expiration)
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001
|275 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Active dried yeast (S. cerevisae var. boulardii, sorbitan monostearate), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, sodium copper chlorophyllin), B. lactis HN019, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, L. rhamnosus HN001, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and microcrystalline cellulose|
|This product is Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule one to two times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU). For best results, store in a cool dry place or refrigerated.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Efficacy and safety of the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii for the prevention and therapy of gastrointestinal disorders
2. Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults
3. Immune protection mediated by the probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 (DR20) against Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection in mice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.