- Provides 20 grams of protein.
- Contains only 1 gram of sugar.
- Supplies 8 grams of fiber – 32% of the recommended daily intake.
- Provides a broad range of vitamins and minerals.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar [2.22 oz (63 g)] |
Servings Per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat |
|10 g |
|Total Carbohydrate |
Total Sugars (Includes 4 g Added Sugars)
|26 g |
|Vitamin D |
Hydrolyzed milk protein isolate
Coating (unsweetened chocolate, unsweetened chocolate processed with alkali)
chicory root fiber
|Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Inulin, Peanut butter, Cane sugar, Sunflower oil, Whey protein crisps (whey protein concentrate), rice flour, Natural flavor, Sea salt, Rebaudioside A (stevia rebaudiana leaf extract)|
|Note: Produced in a facility that also processes wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.|
Dosage and Use:
- Consume one to two bars daily or as desired as a satisfying high-protein, low-glycemic snack.
Note: Excess consumption of maltitol may cause gastrointestinal upset.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.