- Provides 20 grams of protein.
- Contains only 1 gram of sugar.
- Supplies 8 grams of fiber – 32% of the recommended daily intake.
- Provides a broad range of vitamins and minerals.
- Available in peanut butter or double chocolate flavors.
Serving Size: 1 Bar [2.22 oz (63 g)]
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Protein (Including non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein)
Other Ingredients: Protein blend [soy protein isolate (soy), whey protein isolate (milk), calcium caseinate (milk)], coating [maltitol, palm kernel oil, nonfat milk solids (milk), cocoa powder, soy lecithin (soy), sodium chloride, natural flavor], glycerin, polydextrose, hydrolyzed collagen, peanut butter (ground peanuts), maltitol syrup, soy crisps [soy protein isolate (soy), tapioca starch, sodium chloride], water, palm kernel oil, canola oil, natural flavors, soy lecithin (soy), microcrystalline cellulose, tricalcium phosphate, peanut flour (peanuts), sodium chloride, vitamin and mineral blend (tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-biotin, vitamin A palmitate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, selenomethionine, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin mononitrate, manganese sulfate, riboflavin, potassium iodide, chromium polynicotinate, cyanocobalamin, and folic acid), and guar gum. Contains: peanuts, milk, and soy.
Note: Produced in a facility that also processes wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Dosage and Use:
- Consume one to two bars daily or as desired as a satisfying high-protein, low-glycemic snack.
Note: Excess consumption of maltitol may cause gastrointestinal upset.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.