- Provides valuable antioxidant protection.
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue.
- Supports immune function by helping to promote natural killer cell and white blood cell activity as compared to simple ascorbic acid.
- Features a unique metabolite support system designed to enhance utilization.
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
- Scientifically Researched Immune Support
- Provides the vitamin C equivalent of 4 oranges.
- Great Orange Blast flavor
- Terrific for kids or adults who would rather not swallow tablets/capsules.
- Contains the natural sweetener, xylitol, known to prevent tooth decay.
What Makes this Vitamin C Different?
Ultra Potent-C 1000 is an exclusive, patented formula that is designed to enhance the utilization of vitamin C. Preliminary scientific research suggests that vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C may result in improved uptake by white blood cells when compared to regular ascorbic acid. The vitamin C is gentle and buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate |
|2 g |
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||250 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||8 mg|
|Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate||3 mg|
|Alpha D-Ribofuranose||3 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Fructose, sorbitol, Ultra Potent-C® (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), xylitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, citric acid, silica, and niacinamide.|
Dosage and Use:
- Children 2 to 7 years: One tablet daily.
- Children over 7 and adults: One tablet one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Excess consumption of sorbitol may cause gastrointestinal upset
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.