Metagenics Ultra Glucose Control provides additional support to those who may require it for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Each serving provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals in a balanced ratio of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats – primarily derived from low GI food extracts.
- Designed for individuals who may need additional support in controlling their blood sugar levels.
- Supports a healthy insulin response and the natural management of glucose levels.
- Provides a feeling of fullness by providing significant quantities of vitamins, essential minerals, and branched-chain amino acids.
- Provides a ratio-balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, and fat (40-30-30) to manage glucose response.
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free.
Why Choose Metagenics Ultra Glucose Control?
Formulated with MetaRelease—a propietary blend of slow-release, carbohydrates known as UCAN SuperStarch® and IMO fiber as well as plant proteins and branched-chain amino acids, Ultra Glucose Control supports a balanced glucose response and sustained energy release. It is intended for use with the support of your healthcare practitioner and in concert with healthy lifestyle choices, including a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.
Each serving contains:
- 15 grams of a pea/rice protein blend enhanced with branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine).
- 1 gram of L-arginine to support carbohydrate metabolism.
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals—including vitamin D3, chromium, biotin, and magnesium—to support overall health.
- Monounsaturated fats to support healthy blood lipid levels.
Glucose Levels and the Brain
Studies indicate that healthy blood glucose levels may play a significant role in supporting brain health. Results of some studies seem to suggest that hippocampus size tends to be larger in people with lower blood sugar levels in comparison to the those with higher sugar levels. One study indicates that blood glucose levels within a standard range support aspects of brain health associated with memory functionality.1
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Notice: This medical food is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner for patients with prediabetes or diabetes, or those who need support for glucose response management. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- If you are taking blood sugar lowering medication, dosages may need to be altered when using this product. Please discuss this with your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.