- 15 g protein blend derived from whey and milk isolates.
- Also features isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO) – a prebiotic fiber.
- Sweetened naturally with maple syrup.
- No artificial preservatives!
- Satisfying chocolate chip cookie dough flavor.
- 12 bars per package.
The Quest for a Better Bar
Who couldn’t use a little extra energy? On particularly hectic days, it can be tempting to resort to snack foods which feed our cravings and provide a quick burst of energy in the form of sugar and carbs.
However, it is important to resist this temptation from time to time and find snacks which serve as a meaningful energy source via quality nutrition. It doesn’t hurt if they taste good too!
There are countless nutrition bars on the market which claim to achieve exactly this, but not all of these claims can hold water. For one thing, many bars use low quality ingredients like artificial preservatives. This is obviously not ideal for one’s long-term health and wellness. Others contain protein dosages which are unlikely to satiate hunger for hours at a time.
Then there’s the issue of sugar. Aside from nutrition bars which are so sugary that they might as well be called candy bars, there are many which are made with heavily processed sugar or artificial sweeteners.
A little bit of sugar is important for flavoring, but the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth is not with candy or artificial sweeteners. Rather, it is best to reach for all-natural sugar sources (like maple syrup) which are much less likely to generate inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Finally, Metagenics has crafted a premium-grade protein bar which addresses all of these concerns, and more! Try Ultra Energy Bars and see for yourself today.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk and almonds (tree nuts). Produced in a facility that also processes wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.