- Provides phytonutrients known to support the reduction of aromatase—an enzyme that converts androgen to estrogen.
- Targets estrogen-sensitive tissues by supporting the methylation and excretion of estrogen metabolites.
- Supports prostate health by providing phytonutrients thought to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
- Provides powerful antioxidants to support the health of hormone-sensitive tissues.
- Provides standardized levels of flax lignans equal to 1 Tbsp of flaxseed daily.
The Importance of Balancing Testosterone Levels
The benefits of testosterone go far and beyond muscle building and maintaining libido. It is suspected by many that testosterone effects everything from weight gain to behavioral patterns. Testosterone is also known to decrease with age. After the age of 40, testosterone levels typically fall 1.6% per year. For men, keeping testosterone levels up with age is an important factor in supporting good health in multiple areas.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||375 IU|
|Folate (as folic acid)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||15 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||2.5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 mcg|
|Soybean Concentrate (Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans) |
Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
|62.5 mg |
|Phytosterols (containing betasitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols)||50 mg|
|Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)]||25 mg|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract Decaffeinated [standardized to 60% catechins (100 mg) and 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (66.5 mg)]||167 mg|
|Oleanolic Acid [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract]||5 mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (75 mg) curcuminoids]||79 mg|
|Betaine (as betaine HCl)||37.5 mg|
|Decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine HCI, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCI, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, and coating [hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)]. Contains: soy.|
The Novasoy® logo is a registered trademark of ADM.
Dosage and Use:
- Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food as recommended.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.