- Every 2 capsule serving provides up to 12 mg of sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS).
- Harnesses the nutritional benefits of broccoli and other sulfur-rich vegetables.
- Made with all-natural broccoli sprouts, seeds, and florets.
- Designed to support liver detoxification, antioxidant activity, and more.
- Capsules are vegetarian-friendly!
- 30 servings in every bottle.
A Better Way to ‘Eat Your Broccoli!’
Isn’t it strange that broccoli is so often held up as the example of ultimate nutrition from food? No other vegetable is as widely recommended for health purposes, to the point where ‘eat your broccoli’ is a phrase burned into many of our heads from childhood. This can be frustrating given the fact that many find the bitter, sulfurous flavors of broccoli to be highly unpleasant to the palate.
If you’re looking to be told that the health benefits of broccoli are overrated, then you’ve come to the wrong place. Indeed, there can be little debate over the astounding nutrient density and diversity which can be found in this powerful green veggie. However, that information doesn’t do much for the countless individuals who refuse to incorporate broccoli into their diets due to the flavor. That’s where Metagenics SulforaClear™ comes in!
Each 2 capsule serving of SulforaClear™ is designed to contain the exact nutrient content of a full serving of broccoli, with even greater potency! To achieve this, Metagenics utilizes broccoli seed extract in addition to powdered florets and sprouts. No other supplement has been so carefully crafted to represent the actually nutrient content of broccoli in capsule form. This means you can finally ‘eat your broccoli’ without the hassle of cooking, or the unpleasant taste.
Broccoli and Sulforaphane Glucosinolate
But what exactly makes broccoli, and other sulfur-rich vegetables (also known as cruciferous vegetables) so useful in human health and well-being? The answer is surprisingly simple: sulforaphane glucosinolate.
This chemical compound was only recently discovered at John Hopkins University in the year 1992. Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) can be found in all cruciferous vegetables, but unsurprisingly, broccoli has proved to be the most significant source.
While there is still much to be discovered regarding the exact physiological effects and benefits of SGS, its most common uses revolve around liver detoxification. This may be a result of the substantial antioxidant properties of SGS.1
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.