- SpectraZyme Pan 9x ES is packed with digestive enzymes Protease, Amylase, and Lipase
- Aids in the breaking down of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
- Processed under special conditions so that the delicate enzyme constituents remain intact
- An enzymatic analysis is performed on each batch by a third-party laboratory
How Protease, Amylase, and Lipase Improve Digestion
Protease, Amylase, and Lipase are all digestive enzymes which aid in the break down of various food components. Protease helps to break down proteins into amino acids, Amylase helps to break down starch into carbohydrate molecules, and Lipase helps to break down fat into fatty acids and glycerol. All three enzymes are produced naturally in the body, but a shortage in any one of them could contribute to significant digestive issues. Supplementing these valuable enzymes to a healthy diet is a great way to support the digestive system.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
|Other Ingredients: Porcine pancreatic concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica. This product is gluten free.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet with each meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.