- Delivers protease activity that breaks down protein, amylase activity that breaks down carbohydrate, and lipase activity that breaks down fat.
- As a whole pancreas concentrate, it also supplies peptidases, nucleases, and elastases.
- Processed under special conditions so that the delicate enzyme constituents remain intact.
- An enzymatic analysis is performed on each batch by a third-party laboratory.
How Protease, Amylase, and Lipase Improve Digestion
Protease, Amylase, and Lipase are all digestive enzymes which aid in the break down of various food components. Protease helps to break down proteins into amino acids, Amylase helps to break down starch into carbohydrate molecules, and Lipase helps to break down fat into fatty acids and glycerol. All three enzymes are produced naturally in the body, but a shortage in any one of them could contribute to significant digestive issues. Supplementing these valuable enzymes to a healthy diet is a great way to support the digestive system.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
|Pancreatin (porcine) 360 mg* Providing:
|Other Ingredients: Porcine pancreatic concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable)
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer.
- Do not use in individuals who have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to pork protein.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.