- Supports healthy sinus, nasal, lung, and respiratory function.
- Ingredients are carefully selected and manufactured with advanced processing technologies to preserve the potency and stability of delicate components such as bromelain.
- May help alleviate symptoms of asthma.
- Supports the relief of allergies and other hypersensitivities.
Nettle Root and Quercetin
Nettle root is know to contain a number of active ingredients which have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects. It’s these active ingredients which are though to be supportive of sinus health.
Quercetin is a plant pigment found in green tea and red wine among others which is thought to have high antioxidant properties. Quercetin is used to support circulation and reduce inflammation in the body
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (Urtica dioica)
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesuim stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.