- Helps aid in the protection against cell damage
- May support the repair of liver tissues
- Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Supportive of cardiovasular health and cholesterol levels already within a normal range
Benefits of Milk Thistle and Silymarin
Milk thistle is a flowering herb related to the daisy and ragweed family. It is native to Mediterranean countries. Silymarin is the main active ingredient in milk thistle. Silymarin is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It is thought to support both cardiovascular health and the health of the liver. It is also thought to support cholesterol levels already within a natural range.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum) providing 56 mg silymarin (By HPLC analysis.) (containing silybin, isosilybin, silydianin, silychristin)||112 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable)|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.