Metagenics PhytoMulti provides support for cellular protection and DNA stability using a blend of concentrated plant extracts and phytonutrients.
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds – including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
- Phytomulti comes with or without iron depending on your specific dietary needs.
Why Choose a Multivitamin with Phytonutrients
Phyto is the greek word for plant and Phytonutrients are natural chemicals found in plants. They are powerful antioxidants which support your body in functioning at its fullest. While phytonutrients aren’t essential for bodily function in the same way vitamins are, they can often go unnoticed, so deficiencies in phytonutrients are common and can contribute to a number of health conditions.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 to 2 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.