OmegaGenics Mega 10 is a more holistic omega formula for heart health. It supplies a potent combination of pharmaceutical-grade omega-7 and omega-3 fatty acids to provide targeted, enhanced support for overall cardiovascular health.
- Offers a proprietary combination of omega-3 and omega-7 fatty acids for optimum heart health support
- May provide support to those with high blood glucose, high triglycerides, insulin resistance
- Supports the cardiovascular system as a whole
What Makes Omegagenics Mega 10 Unique?
Mega 10 offers enhanced heart health support by combining purified omega-7 and omega-3 fatty acids. Compared to the leading krill oil, the omega-7 fatty acids remove nearly 7 times more palmitic acid (an unhealthy saturated fatty acid) from the EPA-DHA while retaining the healthy monounsaturated fatty acid, palmitoleic acid. The proprietary levels and ratios of EPA, DHA, palmitoleic acid, and other omega-3 and omega-7 fatty acids are designed to support healthy triglyceride and blood lipid levels along with overall cardiovascular system function.
The Power of Omega-7 and Omega-3
Studies have indicated omega-7 provides support to healthy blood sugar and triglycerides levels already within a natural range. This may be accomplished by the ability of palmitoleic acid to support the increase in insulin sensitivity.1
According to MedlinePlus, a division of the National Institutes of Health, the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil appear to be effective in supporting healthy triglyceride levels. There are a number of heart health conditions which may be negatively affected by excessively high triglyceride levels.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate |
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|782 mg |
|Omega-7 Fatty Acids (as EE) |
|210 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Fish oil (anchovy, sardine), water, gelatin, glycerin, natural lemon flavor, pectin, sorbitol, and mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine).|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel one to two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Chronic administration of palmitoleic acid reduces insulin resistance and hepatic lipid accumulation in KK-Ay Mice with genetic type 2 diabetes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.