- Provides 419 mg of omega-6 fatty acids
- Is a natural source of gamma-linoleic-acid (GLA)
- Precursor to the prostaglandin E1 series
- Supports cell membrane structure
- Third-party tested for contaminants
Why Your Body Could Use More GLA
Gamma-linolenic-acid (GLA) is a fatty substance found in evening primrose oil. It is an omega-6 fatty acid, which can be converted by the body to substances which reduce inflammation and cell growth. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be used to support anything from skin health to joint and muscle health and more. It is also thought to be supportive of the body in repairing nerve damage.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (from evening primrose oil)
Linoleic Acid (from evening primrose oil)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
This product is gluten free.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel three to six times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.