It’s no surprise that CoQ10 is one of the most popular substances for dietary supplementation. It is found in every cell in the body, and it plays a critical role in defending those cells. CoQ10 also supports the breaking down of food into usable energy. NutraGems chewable gels contain a healthy dosage of this powerful and multifaceted nutritional substance.
- Contains 300 mg of CoQ10
- Supports the production of energy in cells
- Aids enzymes in the digestion and processing of nutrients in food
- Antioxidant properties help the body to resist oxidative stress
- Supports healthy blood flow within a standard and natural range
- Convenient chewables gels
CoQ10 – Nutritional Support at a Cellular Level
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like substance which is contained in every cell of the body. As such, it is integral to the healthy function of multiple bodily systems. It is most commonly taken for support of the cardiovascular system, but the nutritional potential of CoQ10 goes much deeper.
In the digestive system, CoQ10 helps enzymes to break down food into usable energy. Not only does this support one’s overall energy levels, it also helps the body to process the nutrients contained in food more effectively.1 CoQ10’s heart health support is derived from its antioxidant properties.
Indeed, CoQ10 is one of the most effective antioxidants for neutralizing free radicals and helping the body to reduce accumulations of oxidative stress in the cells of the body. One of the worst effects of oxidation is reduced blood flow and increased accumulation of blood platelets in the arteries.2 Antioxidant activity also reduces strain on the liver – the body’s central detoxifying organ.
|Serving Size: 1 Chewable Gel
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
|Other Ingredients: Xylitol, sunflower oil, purified water, sorbitol, gelatin, trisodium citrate, Arabic gum, malic acid, natural flavor, and lycopene (color).
Dosage and Use:
- Chew one gel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.