- 120 tablets containing 500 mg of high-grade B3 complex vitamin compound, niacin
- Designed for nutritional cardiovascular support in the event of a niacin deficiency
- Dosage is intended to avoid flushing or other negative side effects of excessive niacin intake
- Convenient tablet formulation
Niacin Deficiencies and Cardiovascular Health
There are two primary compounds which make up B3 complex vitamins – niacin and nicotinamide. Both compounds are naturally produced in the body, but defects in niacin production are fairly common in people of advanced age. For this reason, and for its support of cardiovascular function, niacin is commonly ingested in supplement form.
Niacin has displayed impressive potential for supporting various aspects of heart health. It supports healthy cholesterol levels already within a standard range, healthy lipid metabolism, and the function of the arteries.1 Niacin deficiencies, resulting from defects in niacin production or in poor dietary choices, could be a potential factor in a number of heart health concerns.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 120 (60)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose†, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose†, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose†).|
†Plant-based modified cellulose.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet with a meal one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Excessive niacin intake is associated with itching and/or flushing.
- Larger than recommended doses of niacin have been associated with liver dysfunction.
- If taking cholesterol lowering medications, please discuss with your clinician prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.