Metagenics Neurosol is a unique, all-in-one combination of nutrients promotes nerve tissue health as well as blood flow to the nerves to support the peripheral nerve function. Also supports methylation, homocysteine metabolism and nervous system function.
- Promotes healthy nerve conduction, blood flow to the nerves, and nerve tissue integrity by featuring gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Delivers the added benefits of vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C to synergistically enhance the effectiveness of GLA and, along with beta-carotene, protect delicate nerve tissue from oxidation.
- Supplies potent levels of folate and vitamins B12 and B6 to support methylation and homocysteine metabolism to support nervous system function.
- Provides numerous B vitamins to help the body burn fat and protein for energy.
Vitamins and the Nervous System
In times of stress the body utilizes numerous B vitamins to burn fats and proteins for energy. As such, a strong supply of B vitamins is critical to healthy nervous system function. Vitamin B12 in particular supports the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings. Vitamin B9, or folate, works with vitamins B6 and B12 and other nutrients to control blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine. Excessive levels of homocysteine can contribute to heart conditions. The main active molecule in vitamin A is retinoic acid, which is involved in vision, the immune system, skin health, olfaction and cognition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as 5-formyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) (from borage seed oil)
Intrinsic Factor (porcine)
Other Ingredients: Borage oil, gelatin, Ultra Potent-C®† (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha-D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione), glycerin, purified water, pyridoxine HCl, rice bran oil, lecithin (soy), annatto extract (color), silica, intrinsic factor, beta-carotene, calcium 5-formyltetrahydrofolate, and methylcobalamin. Contains: soy. This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy, fish, tree nuts, dairy, and crustacean shellfish. This product is Gluten Free.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel three times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.