- May help support healthy function of the nasal mucosa without using ingredients that cause drowsiness or hyperactivity.
- May help support healthy nasal mucosal secretion.
- Supports capillary permeability and a healthy immune response.
- An easy to use, high-concentration/low-dose tablet form is made possible through a modern ultra-concentration method.
What Makes this Formulation so Unique
The herbal combination is formulated according to traditional precepts and is used throughout China to support healthy nasal and sinus function. This formula does not contain ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, ma huang, or phenypropanolamine (PPA). Nazanol is prepared using ultramodern extraction technologies and analytical techniques to ensure batch-to-batch consistency for predictable results.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|A proprietary ultra-concentrate of: |
Chinese Skullcap Root (Scutellaria baicalensis)
Schizonepeta Whole Plant (Schizonepeta tenuifolia)
Fragrant Angelica Root (Angelica dahurica)
Chinese Cinnamon Twig (Cinnamomum cassia)
Xanthium Fruit (Xanthium sibiricum PATR.)
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus)
Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome (Atractylodes macrocephala)
Siler Root (Saposhnikovia divaricata)
|1250 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica, and coating [dextrin, dextrose, lecithin (soy), sodium carboxymethylcellulose, and sodium citrate]. Contains: soy.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, and colors.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.