- Each 3 tablet serving contains lemon balm, valerian root, hops, passion flower, calcium, and magnesium.
- All-natural ingredients for support of neuromuscular relaxation.
- The next level of the original MyoCalm formula.
- 60 vegetarian-friendly tablets per bottle.
The Importance of Neuromuscular Relaxation
Relaxation is much more than just a state of mind. When it comes to our musculature, relaxation can have an impact on everything from healthy blood flow to physical performance.
However, muscle relaxation and the mental state of relaxation are inevitably related. Often times, when our mind is relaxed our muscles will follow, and vice-versa. Therefore, it is doubly important to find dietary and lifestyle choices which will support healthy relaxation of the body and mind.
Best Ingredients for Muscular Relaxation Support
There has been much research into the potential for all-natural ingredients to aid in muscle relaxation. A number of potential pro-relaxation agents have been identified through scientific studies and from the traditions of ancient herbal healing practices.
Primarily herbal ingredients have been identified for their muscle relaxation support. Some of the most prominent of these include lemon balm, valerian root, hops, and passion flower.
In addition to these potent herbal extracts, Metagenics MyoCalm Plus also features the minerals calcium and magnesium. Calcium is included for its influence on muscle contractions, whereas magnesium is more well-known for mental relaxation support.
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.