- Supplies important minerals to support muscular contraction and relaxation responses.
- May help relieve minor muscle pain associated with stress or physical exertion, and may prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- Features extracts of passionflower and valerian for added relaxation support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Myocalm® compare to other products or approaches?
This product contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach for healthy muscle function support. Herbal supplements often come with added quality concerns, but Metagenics takes added measures on all herbal products for quality assurance. And the magnesium and calcium sources were designed for better absorption, and are suitable for vegetarian use.
How does Myocalm® work?
It provides important minerals involved in muscular contraction and relaxation responses, plus extracts of passionflower and valerian for added relaxation support.
How long is Myocalm® typically recommended?
This formula was designed for strategic, short-term muscle relaxation support. Individual results and recommendations may vary based on your specific needs. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.
Who would benefit from Myocalm®?
Health care professionals typically recommend this product for patients experiencing muscle discomfort, often associated with stress or physical exertion. May be recommended for those with nighttime leg cramps to help support healthy muscle function and relaxation.
Why is Myocalm® safe?
It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. For a higher degree of reliability and predicted safety, Metagenics herbal formulas are evaluated by our MetaBotanica® Method to assure quality and the presence of active factors for optimal effectiveness.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium lactate)||50 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Flower 5.5:1 Extract||40 mg|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract||20 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets two to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Use with caution when driving or operating machinery; may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.