- Same high-quality ingredients designed for enhanced bioavailability as Multigenics Intensive Care Formula, but without added iron
- Provides 300 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate–a body ready, nature-identical folate.
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
What Makes Multigenics Different From Other Multivitamins
Multigenics is an optimum fast release multiple vitamin and mineral formula supplying balanced high potency B vitamins, natural vitamin E blend, with complete broad spectrum antioxidant protection. It supplies powerful and balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids. It also provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (84% as beta-carotene) (from mixed carotenoids, beta-carotene,† and retinyl acetate)||2250 mcg.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||900 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||300 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||100.5 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||22.5 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||315 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate||1020 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||150 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||150 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and calcium glycinate)||370 mg|
|Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)||60 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||114 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate)||185 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15.5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||150 mcg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1.5 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||0.75 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)||150 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||78 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||100 mg|
|Betaine HCl||131.25 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||7.5 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||75 mg|
|para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||37.5 mg|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||4.38 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropyl cellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, dairy products, crustacean shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, fish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Dosage and Use:
- Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.