- Same high quality ingredients designed for enhanced bioavailability as Multigenics Intensive Care Formula, but without added iron
- Provides 300 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate–a body ready, nature-identical folate.
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
What Makes Multigenics Different From Other Multivitamins
Multigenics is an optimum fast release multiple vitamin and mineral formula supplying balanced high potency B vitamins, natural vitamin E blend, with complete broad spectrum antioxidant protection. It supplies powerful and balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids. It also provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A [85% (6375 IU) as beta-carotene (Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids) and 15% (1125 IU) as retinyl acetate]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (As Metafolin®))
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)
Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate (Fully reacted mineral amino acid chelate) and magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Chromium (as chromium citrate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, dairy products, crustacean shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, fish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Dosage and Use:
- Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.