- Provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form.
- Delivers highly absorbable amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.
- Great for Kids!
- Outrageous Orange Flavor.
- All Natural.
- No Sucrose Added.
What Makes Multigenics Different From Other Multivitamins
Multigenics is an optimum fast release multiple vitamin and mineral formula supplying balanced high potency B vitamins, natural vitamin E blend, with complete broad spectrum antioxidant protection. It supplies powerful and balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids. It also provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A [50%(1250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1250 IU) as beta-carotene (Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.) and mixed carotenoids
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate malate)
Iron (as iron glycinate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper lysinate)
Manganese (as manganese aspartate)
Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, and citric acid. Contains: soy.
Dosage and Use:
- Children 2 to 4 years: Take one tablet daily. Children 4 to 7 years: Take one tablet one to two times daily. Children over 7 and adults: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.