- Provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form.
- Delivers highly absorbable amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.
- Great for Kids!
- Outrageous Orange Flavor.
- All Natural.
- No Sucrose Added.
What Makes Multigenics Different From Other Multivitamins
Multigenics is an optimum fast release multiple vitamin and mineral formula supplying balanced high potency B vitamins, natural vitamin E blend, with complete broad spectrum antioxidant protection. It supplies powerful and balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids. It also provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate |
Total Sugars, less than
Added Sugars, less than
|1 g |
|Vitamin A (27% as beta-carotene) (as mixed carotenoids, beta-carotene,† and retinyl acetate)||750 mcg |
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2.5 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||13.4 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.4 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||1.4 mg|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||510 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate malate)||30 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||2 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||70 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate)||15 mg |
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||2 mg|
|Copper (as copper lysinate)||0.1 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||0.2 mg|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||825 mcg |
|Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, and citric acid. Contains: soy.|
Dosage and Use:
- Children 3 to 7 years: Chew one tablet daily. Children over 7 and adults: Chew one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.