- A potent and balanced blend of crucial dietary minerals
- Minerals have been chelated to maximize absorption
- Also features a number of important vitamins and other nutrients
Why Chelated Minerals?
A simple definition of chelate is “to combine”. When we are discussing Metagenics Multi-Min Chelate, we are chemically combining the inorganic mineral with the organic amino acid. This makes the mineral bioavailable. If the minerals were not chelated, the body would not absorb much of the nutrients and they would just pass through the body as waste. It is also possible that mineral deposits could form in the kidneys and other organs. Multi-Min was scientifically designed for very high absorption rate and minimal waste.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Calcium (as calcium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate) (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.)
Iron (as iron glycinate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium bis-glycinate) (Patented mineral amino acid chelate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese glycinate)
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 4-7:1 Aerial Part Extract
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
U.S. Patent #5,516,925 Albion®.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.