- A potent blend of 5 relaxation support nutrients: magnesium, folate, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and taurine.
- Magnesium plays an important role in muscle contraction and relaxation, as well as nervous system support.1
- Folate and vitamin B12 are cofactors in the synthesis of serotonin which is associated with mood, sleep, and relaxation.2
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of GABA – a neurotransmitter with calming and relaxing properties.2
- Taurine is abundant in the central nervous system and may play a role in supporting brain health.3
- Natural orange citrus flavor makes for a tasty drink when mixed with 8 oz. of water.
- Contains 30 convenient and portable stick packets.
A Practical Look at Stress Management
Let’s face the facts: even at its best, life can be stressful. In fact, many of the best occasions in life are also the most stressful. Having a wedding, raising a child, getting a promotion in your career – all great things, but each of them carrying their own unique set of potential stressors.
If stress is waiting around every corner, you certainly can’t live your life backing down from every situation which might increase your day-to-day stress levels. Instead, you have to plunge ahead and find creative ways to cope with the added stress.
Perhaps the most useful avenue of stress-regulation is nutrition. Not everyone realizes intuitively that nutritional intake has such a strong impact on our state of mind, but it does. People commonly report feelings of increased agitation when hungry. Conversely, after eating a full breakfast people tend to feel more focused and amiable throughout their busy day. These are just the most basic examples of dietary intake having a tangible effect on mood, focus, and energy levels.
For those who already have a nutritious breakfast locked-down, it is important to realize that there are still many more nutritional optimizations which can be made to counter feelings of stress and anxiety. In particular, certain nutrients may be more directly correlated to cognitive function and muscle relaxation than others. Ensuring that the body is fully supplied on these key nutrients may provide even greater support for the body and mind against everyday stressors.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease