- Preliminary research conducted at the Functional Medicine Research Center® suggests MetalloClear may up-regulate the genetic expression of an enzyme involved in the metabolism of some heavy metals.
- Helps to modulate oxidative stress associated with heavy metal metabolism.
- No reported serious adverse effects.
MetalloClear and Iron Toxicity
Studies have shown impressive potential for the ingredients of MetalloClear to support the body in reducing and extracting iron toxicity from the body without blocking further iron absorption.1 Aside from the potential increase in the expression of cytochrome P450 detox enzyme, they may support other inflammatory and metabolic disorders.2 The ability to aid in reducing heat (inflammation) and additional support against infection has also been indicated.3
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 180
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||1.7 mg|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Aerial Part Extract||50 mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (150 mg) curcuminoids]||52.5 mg|
|Proprietary Blend of Hops (Humulus lupulus) and Luduxin® (Range of 1,400 mg-1575 mg)||882 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food as recommended.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if taking anticoagulants.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Curcumin reduces the toxic effects of iron loading in rat liver epithelial cells
2. Hop (Humulus lupulus)-derived bitter acids as multipotent bioactive compounds.
3. Wikipedia: Andrographis paniculata
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.