- Excellent support for those with occasional constipation.
- Supports the structural integrity of the intestinal wall.
- Provides the benefits of dietary fiber without the more allergenic or hypersensitizing fibers, making it great for those who are sensitive to psyllium, corn, or citrus products.
- May support blood pressure levels already within a natural range.
- Supports efficient glucose metabolism.
- Aids in the reduction of chronic inflammation.
Why You Need Both Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
Dietary fiber refers to parts of plants which cannot be fully digested. However, there are two different classifications of dietary fiber which have different sources and functions in the body. The first class is the soluble fiber which is found in oats, citrus fruits, apples, and carrots among others. Soluble fiber can be dissolved in water and works within the bloodstream to reduce glucose and cholesterol. Insoluble fiber is found in vegetables like cauliflower, green beans and potatoes, as well as whole wheat flour. Because it does not dissolve in water, insoluble fiber mainly functions to improve the bulk of stool and the promote easier movement of waste through the digestive system.
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (9.5 g) |
Servings Per Container: 38
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate |
|6 g |
|Other Ingredients: Rice bran, isomalto-oligosaccharide, oat fiber† , apple fiber, cellulose, olive oil, and d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (antioxidant).|
Dosage and Use:
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 1 level scoop (10 grams) of MetaFiber into 8 fluid ounces of juice or other beverage three times a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.