- Offers substantial levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily
- Supports cellular function
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue
- Aids in the breakdown of carbohydrates
- Supports the detoxification functions of the liver
The Positive Effects of Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant found in many foods, and produced naturally in our bodies. Alpha-lipoic acid seems to support cellular function from damage in the body. It also helps to support natural levels of vitamin E and vitamin C. There is also evidence that alpha-lipoic acid can support the function and conduction of neurons. Alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body. It seems to work as an antioxidant, which means that it may provide support to the brain under conditions of damage or injury. The antioxidant effects might also be helpful to the function of the liver, an organ which is crucial to filtering toxins out of the body.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||300 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.|
U.S. Patent #7,029,703
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.