- Delivers two scientifically supported nutritional factors for supporting healthy blood lipid levels.
- Provides a sustained-release form of niacin that is effective without the uncomfortable side effects associated with conventional niacin, such as flushing.
- Delivers a clinically significant dose of guggul resin extract in just four tablets daily.
- Guggul resin extract is thought to support better skin health.
Niacin is a chemical form of vitamin B. It has shown tremendous potential to support cholesterol and blood lipid levels already within a natural range. Niacin also supports the breaking down of fat, carbohydrates and proteins into forms of energy for the body.
Guggul Resin Extract
Guggul is made from the sap of a tree native to India known as the Commiphora mukul tree. This potent resin is thought to contain substances which support everything from skin health to bone health to the cardiovascular system.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 180 (60)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||500 mg|
|Guggul Resin Extract (Commiphora mukul)(containing guggulsterones)||375 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.