Metagenics Lipo-Gen is a formula that features a broad-spectrum and unique blend of lipotropic nutrients with select amino acids, vitamins, and herbs to support healthy liver and gallbladder function. Includes inositol, choline, taurine, B6 and B12.
- Provides nutrients involved in fat metabolism, including inositol, choline, and taurine.
- Delivers methyl donors, folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12, and select herbs that are traditionally used to support bile flow and healthy liver function.
The Power of Lipotropic Agents
Lipotropic agents are compounds which support the flow of fat and bile to and from the liver. These nutrients include Betaine, choline, methionine, vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin B12. Lipotropic agents have a similar effect on the liver as a decongestant would have on the sinuses, leaving it cleared out and functioning optimally. This helps to support the liver’s detoxification capabilities.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
A proprietary blend of herbal extracts:
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)
Chen Pi (Citrus reticulata) 5:1 Extract (containing chlorogenic acid, hyperoside, caffeic acid, and rutin)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets three times daily at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.