- Provides an exclusive Selective Kinase Response Modulator (SKRM) derived from hopstetrahydro-iso-alpha acids (THIAA)to support healthy immune function.
- Features a specialized blend of vitamin D, zinc, and selenium for additional immune support.
- Developed through the ExpresSyn Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Kaprex® Al compare with other products or approaches?
A. This product contains only natural ingredients for a safer long-term approach, and has been clinically reviewed at the FMRC. This product gently targets underlying activities associated with minor pain and immune system function. It uniquely combines immuno-supportive nutrients with natural selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) that demonstrate tissue-specific modulation of immune response activities, without interfering with healthy functioning. It also supplies vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the most bioavailable form of supplemental vitamin D.
Q. How does Kaprex® Al work?
A. It provides nutrients to support balanced immune function, including novel selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) shown to favorably aid in eicosanoid formation in target cells without affecting related health-promoting activities. Balanced kinase (specialized enzyme) signaling helps to maintain healthy immune function, and SKRMs can enhance signals from a healthy diet.
Q. How long is Kaprex® AI typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for strategic, long-term support for balanced immune function. Individual results and recommendations may vary based on your specific needs. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.
Q. Who would benefit from Kaprex® Al?
A. Health care professionals typically recommend this product for those who may benefit from support for balanced immune function.
Q. Why is Kaprex® Al safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. Key active ingredients in this formula were developed through the ExpresSyn Process(r) that sets a new standard in clinical certainty for natural products via demonstrated efficacy, bioavailability, and a high level of predicted safety. Kaprex AI has been clinically reviewed at the FMRC. (This product is not recommended for those taking anticoagulant medications.)
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids (Luduxin® consists of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus) and magnesium salt produced via a proprietary process)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.
U.S. Patent # 7,718,198, 7,901,713, 7,901,714
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if taking warfarin (Coumadin)
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.