Metagenics Intesol contains a potent blend of herbs to give support to gastrointestinal disturbances. Also supports the relief of intestinal discomfort and indigestion. Enteric coated softgels allow delivery to the intestines.
- Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Supports healthy colonic motility and relieves symptoms of occasional indigestion.
- Delivers the profound anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil.
- Aids in relaxation and supports the relief of stress by featuring lavender and chamomile.
- Enteric-coated capsules allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum effectiveness.
How Does Intesol Work?
Intesol provides comforting support to the gastrointestinal tract by featuring herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects. In addition to premium quality peppermint oil, this innovative formula features the added benefits of English lavender oil and chamomile, herbs well-known for their relaxing and stress relieving properties. Intesol has an enteric coating that allows targeted delivery of the oils to the lower intestine for maximum effectiveness.
|Serving Size: 1 Enteric Coated Softgel |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita) [containing 2.5%-5.5% (6.25-13.75 mg) apigenin glycosides] (Calculated as apigenin-7-glycoside by HPLC)||250 mg|
|Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita) [supplies a minimum of 50% (100 mg) total menthol] (Total menthol comprised of L-menthol, L-menthyl acetate, neomenthol, and neoisomenthol)||270 mg|
|Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula officinalis)||20 mg|
|Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin||0.15 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, enteric coating (methacrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, and sodium lauryl sulfate), purified water, and silica.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel three times daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.