- Features an extract of boswellia, as well as turmeric and ginger; all premium quality and standardized to key compounds to ensure effectiveness, reproducibility, and consistent results.
- Provides cayenne, an herb that has long been prized for its many health supporting benefits such as the relief of minor pain, which complements the activity of the other herbs.
- Offers added antioxidant support from quercetin, vitamin C, and a lemon bioflavonoid complex.
- Provides excellent muscle tissue support and may relieve minor pain following intense exercise or “weekend warrior” syndrome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Inflavonoid Intensive Care work?
A. It delivers a complementary blend of standardized botanical derivatives to target underlying activities associated with development of minor pain, such as the production of hormone-like substances known as eicosanoids. It also provides vitamin C and lemon bioflavonoids to help protect connective tissues (joints, ligaments, tendons) from damaging free radicals.
Q. How long is Inflavonoid Intensive Care typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for occasional or short-term use where appropriate. Individual results may vary. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.
Q. Who would benefit from Inflavonoid Intensive Care?
A. Health care professionals typically recommend this product for active patients experiencing exercise-associated minor pain.
Q. Why is Inflavonoid Intensive Care safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. For a higher degree of reliability and predicted safety, Metagenics herbal formulas are evaluated by our MetaBotanica(r) Method to assure quality and the presence of active factors for optimal effectiveness.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Extract [standardized to 66.5% (137.25 mg) organic acids]
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (142.5 mg) curcuminoids]
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) gingerols]
Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens L.) Pepper Fruit
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 50% (50 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,534,086; 6,949,260
Dosage and Use:
- Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.