- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function, and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine to support GABA production.
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract to support gastrointestinal mucus production.
- Contains a premium extract of aloe leaf to support colonic irrigation.
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors for improved taste to promote compliance.
Glutamine, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, and Aloe Vera
Glutamine is an essential component in the production of GABA, a neurotransmitter which has an effect on everything from anxiety levels to gastrointestinal health. Without healthy glutamine levels, your body will be at risk of GABA deficiency and a number of health concerns which follow.
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) is a concentrated licorice extract which has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin to support gastrointestinal health. DGL is though to support the production of mucus which improves the function and stability of the stomach and esophagus.
Colonic irrigation is a process which loosens and washes out unabsorbed food residues from the digestive system. Some practitioners find that Aloe Vera juice, if taken daily for a period of several weeks, helps to support the gradual breaking down, loosening and dispersal of these residues
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract
|Aloe Leaf Extract (Aloe barbadensis)
|Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Dosage and Use:
- Mix about one scoop (4.33 g) with water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- If pregnant, lactating, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.