- Aids in the integrity of the cartilage matrix, which is crucial for healthy joint function.
- Supports the synthesis of proteoglycans, which are key building blocks in the formation of connective tissue.
- Supports the synthesis of hyaluronic acid—a major constituent of synovial fluid.
- May support lubrication and mobility of the joints.
- Provides glucosamine sulfate designed to be easily absorbed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ compare to other products or approaches?
A. Some joint health supplements feature nutrients that may be more difficult for the body to break down. This formula features glucosamine sulfate, which is designed for better absorption. Glucosamine supplements often come with added quality concerns, but Metagenics takes added measures on all products for quality assurance. And this product contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach. It provides the same ingredients as our original Glucosamine Sulfate formula, but with enhanced glucosamine levels to deliver the same dosage in fewer tablets.
Q. How does Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ work?
A. It provides glucosamine to support healthy cartilage maintenance and integrity, along with vitamin C for antioxidant protection to support joint health.
Q. How long is Glucosamine Sulfate 759™ typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for connective tissue health support on a daily basis where appropriate. Individual results may vary. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.
Q. Who would benefit from Glucosamine Sulfate 750™?
A. Health care professionals typically recommend this product for cost-effective, single ingredient support for joint and connective tissue health. This product may be ideal for those who prefer the convenience of fewer tablets with a more concentrated dose.
Q. Why is Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg|
|Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)||240 mg|
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)||1500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, ascorbic acid, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.