- Helps maintain the integrity of the cartilage matrix, which is crucial for healthy joint function.
- Supports the synthesis of proteoglycans, which are key building blocks in the formation of connective tissue.
- Supports the synthesis of hyaluronic acid—a major constituent of synovial fluid.
- May enhance lubrication and mobility of the joints.
- Provides glucosamine sulfate designed to be easily absorbed.
The Importance of Glucosamine
Glucosamine is a chemical compound produced organically in the body which regulates the cartilage that acts as a cushion for joints. However, it has been shown that Glucosamine levels have a tendency to decrease with age. This is considered to be the reason why older people tend to struggle with joint pain as they age. In order to keep your body in strong supple of glucosamine and to keep your joints healthy, it can sometimes be necessary to ingest it orally as a supplement for additional joint support.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.