- Supports memory, alertness, and mental sharpness.
- Promotes healthy cerebral circulation, which is important for the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients.
- Features a premium extract of Ginkgo biloba standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, levels consistent with human clinical trials.
- Provides herbal antioxidant support to help protect delicate neuronal cells and other tissues.
- Contains a potent rosemary leaf extract standardized to contain primary compounds responsible for rosemary’s antioxidant activity.
The Health Properties of Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba is an ancient genus of tree native to China. In supplement form, Ginkgo Biloba is thought to be a powerful antioxidant which supports blood flow to the brain, as well as blood flow in general. By potentially supplying the brain with a greater amount of blood, Ginkgo Biloba has potential to provide support for sharper brain functions, such as thinking and memory.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid]||250 mg|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Extract [standardized to 24% (19.2 mg) ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% (4.8 mg) terpene lactones]||80 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet two to three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taking medication, especially blood thinning agents, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
- Do not use if pregnant, or nursing, or if you have a history of seizure disorder
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.