- Provides intensive, targeted nutrition for muscles to support well-being in patients with muscle tenderness and discomfort.
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Provides bioavailable, well-tolerated magnesium in the form of an amino acid chelate.
- Includes the trace mineral manganese to support the endogenous formation of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), which provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Supplies clinically effective levels of nutrients in just four tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Fibroplex® compare to other products or approaches?
A. It provides a non-stimulant approach to aid in energy metabolism. And a non-drowsy approach to support healthy neuromuscular function to help relieve muscle tenderness. Other approaches may target pathways for relief without supporting healthy muscle function. The magnesium (bis-glycinate) in Fibroplex is designed to aid in the absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. This product contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach.
Q. How does Fibroplex® work?
A. It provides science-based nutrition, including antioxidant minerals, to support muscle tissue health and function. Magnesium, for example, is an important mineral involved in muscular contractions and relaxation responses. This product also provides B vitamins to support energy production,
Q. How long is Fibroplex® typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for both short- and long-term use where appropriate. Individual results may vary. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.
Q. Who would benefit from Fibroplex®?
A. Health care professionals typically recommend this product for patients with muscle tenderness who may benefit from targeted support for energy metabolism and healthy nerve and muscle function.
Q. Why is Fibroplex® safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60 (120)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)||150 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||5 mg|
|Malic Acid||600 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.