- Comprehensive nutritional support for balance during menopause.
- Helps to support cardiovascular health.
- Provides herbal support for circulation and relaxation.
- Supplies specially selected herbs and B vitamins that support the adrenal glands’ adaptive response.
The Importance of Balanced Estrogen Levels
Just as excessively low estrogen levels can lead to health complications, so can excessively high ones. In particular, excess estrogen getting bound to estrogen receptors is thought to be at the root of serious health conditions. A healthy estrogen metabolism is crucial to ensuring that buildups of estrogen are broken down and extracted with efficiency. The vitamins best known to support a natural level of estrogen metabolism include B vitamins and Vitamin E. Folate is also thought to be supportive to estrogen detoxification pathways, thus aiding in properly balanced estrogen levels.
Keeping estrogen levels balanced is also key to supporting the body against the symptoms of menopause.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30 (90)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
A proprietary herbal extract blend of: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root 4.5:1 Extract, Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) Fruit Extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract, Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) Aerial Parts 6.5:1 Extract, Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root 10:1 Extract
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.