- Features high levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins to support healthy adrenal and liver function, homocysteine metabolism, and a host of other metabolic processes.
- Supports the protection of cells from free radical damage by providing vitamins A, C, E, and quercetin, as well as Caro-Xan – our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.
- Provides patented mineral amino acid chelates – including the trace minerals chromium and vanadium – to support the proper metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Supplies high levels of folic acid to support health for women who may become pregnant.
- Comprehensive Nutritional Support for Women.
The Importance of Homocysteine Metabolism
Homocysteine is a sulfur amino acid whose metabolism stands at the intersection of two pathways: remethylation to methionine, which requires folate and vitamin B12 (or betaine in an alternative reaction). A number of health concerns can arise as a result of deficiencies in homocysteine metabolism, and the resultin overabundance of homocysteine. These concerns range from damage to endothelial cells to blocked arteries. In order to ensure that Homocysteine is metabolized effectively, the body needs to be kept in strong supply of vitamin B12 and folate.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate, 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene]||10,000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1200 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||20 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||420 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||40 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||200 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||10 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||20 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||100 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||99 mg|
|Betaine HCl||325 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||200 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||50 mg|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||5.85 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)|
U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®. Caro-xanTM, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
Dosage and Use:
- Take 6 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.