- An expertly formulated, balanced combination of nutritional factors for support of tendon, nerve, and muscle tissues.
- Niacin supports energy levels and muscle building.
- Features a ratio-balanced combination of vitamins B6 and B12 to nutritionally support soft tissue.
Niacin and your Workout
Niacin is a chemical form of vitamin B3 which is needed by the body to convert protein, fat, and carbohydrates into usable energy. The processing of fats in the body, like those involved in the building of cell membranes and fat-based hormones all require the presence of vitamin B3 to initiate synthesis. Without an ample supply of B3 you will be increasingly susceptible to fatigue and soreness, and the muscle building processes will be considerably hampered. Niacin has also been shown to support cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Powder
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904; 5,516,925 Albion®
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.