- Supports women with estrogen-related health issues by addressing multiple factors of estrogen activity and metabolism.
- Supports healthy estrogen detoxification and elimination from the body, thus supporting overall hormone balance.
- Helps to modulate pathways of estrogen metabolism, such as the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone.
- Beneficially influences hormone receptor function for more balanced estrogenic activity.
- May support breast health by aiding in hydroxylation and methylation.
The Importance of Balanced Estrogen Levels
Just as excessively low estrogen levels can lead to health complications, so can excessively high ones. In particular, excess estrogen getting bound to receptors is thought to be at the root of serious health conditions. A healthy metabolism is crucial to ensuring that buildups of estrogen are broken down and extracted with efficiency. The vitamins best known to support a natural level of this metabolism include B vitamins and Vitamin E. Folate is also thought to be supportive to estrogen detoxification pathways, thus aiding in properly balanced hormone levels.
Serving Size: 1 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (50% as Betatene® mixed carotenoids, 50% as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin)
Isoflavones [from a proprietary blend of red clover (Trifolium pratense) flowering top extract and kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root extract]
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (66.7 mg) curcuminoids]
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol + carnosic acid]
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCl)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.