- Delivers key electrolytes to help replace those excreted through sweat during exercise, activity, and/or hot weather conditions.
- Provides high concentrations of absorbable magnesium, a mineral essential for cellular energy metabolism and glucose homeostasis.
- Provides carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose, delivered in a special, balanced blend designed to help delay the onset of fatigue during strenuous activity.
What makes Endura so Unique?
Not all electrolyte replacements are alike. Endura® is a specialized supplement that supplies a unique blend of patented electrolyte minerals that are found in muscle cells. Endura supplies these important electrolytes, including high levels of magnesium, in a formula designed to enhance absorption of fluids and electrolytes to help replenish bodily fluids and sustain high performance.
Supports Healthy Magnesium Levels
Endura is the first rehydration supplement with a significant quantity of magnesium, a key nutrient in energy production that is difficult to obtain from the typical diet. Approximately 50% of Americans are thought to consume inadequate levels of magnesium from their diet. Endura’s patented formula is designed to provide high concentrations of magnesium—essential for cellular energy metabolism—without causing gastric discomfort. This special form of magnesium found in Endura allows for excellent absorption, which is especially important for rehydration.
Why the Added Carbohydrates?
Endura supplies carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose, delivered in a special, balanced ratio designed to help delay the onset of fatigue during strenuous activity. This glucose polymer and fructose blend is excellent for rehydration.
Who Benefits Most from Endura?
Individuals who need to supplement their diet in order to meet their fluid replacement and energy demands.
Drink Endura for Rehydration
For best results, don’t wait until you feel thirsty to begin rehydrating. Take Endura on an empty stomach because intake of solid foods’—such as energy bars—may impede rehydration efforts during exercise.
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop (35g)
Servings Per Container: 19
Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: Crystalline fructose, maltodextrin, magnesium bis-glycinate,† citric acid, taurine, malic acid, dipotassium phosphate, natural flavors,†† calcium citrate, sodium chloride, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, annatto (color), D-calcium pantothenate, L-carnosine, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, chromium citrate, and thiamin mononitrate.
Other Ingredients: Crystalline fructose, maltodextrin, magnesium bis-glycinate†, citric acid, taurine, malic acid, dipotassium phosphate, calcium citrate, sodium chloride, natural lemon lime flavor, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, L-carnosine, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, chromium citrate, and thiamin mononitrate.
Note: Endura® contains no artificial sweeteners.
†Our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate.
Note: Endura contains no artificial sweeteners.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement to help maintain adequate hydration, thoroughly mix one heaping scoop (35 grams) with 16 fluid ounces of water. For athletes, drink Endura 15 to 20 minutes prior to a race or training, and every 15 to 20 minutes throughout the event.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.