- Supports biochemical processes that may influence the health of the extracellular matrix.
- Supports crucial connective tissues throughout the body
- Features potent extracts of berberine and THIAA
- Helps to activate the enzyme MMP-13
The Power of Berberine and THIAA
EC Matrixx features berberine and tetrahydro iso-alpha acids (THIAA), which have been indicated in laboratory research to support MMP-13, an enzyme that appears to be involved in the maintenance of connective tissue structure. THIAA has also been suggested to beneficially influence multiple cellular signaling processes related to connective tissue health and Berberine is thought by many to support the cardiovascular system and overall heart health.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Tetrase® (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex*, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.)
Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets daily initially, followed by one tablet three times daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.