- Features selenium, a trace mineral that functions in the body as a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- Delivers an especially powerful combination of nutrients that help protect tissues against oxidative damage.
- Offers excellent antioxidant protection.
Benefits of Vitamin E and Selenium
Vitamin E supports body tissue against damage caused by free radicals that can harm cells, tissue, and various organs. Free radicals are created when the body converts food to energy. There are also external sources of free radicals such as cigarette smoke, ultraviolet (UV) radiation, and air pollution.1,2
Vitamin E also plays a supportive role in the immune system function. It aids in the protection of the body from viruses and bacteria.1,2
The essential trace mineral Selenium supports against cell damage by creating antioxidant enzyme proteins. It may also aids in the protection of the body from heavy metals, certain types of cancer, and heart disease.3
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||268 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium L-aspartate)||50 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet up to twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.