- Supports bone, cardiovascular, immune, and neurological health
- Provides high dose vitamin D3 (1000 IU) to quickly replenish vitamin D status
- High Potency, Bioavailable Vitamin D
The Importance of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is as critical to healthy bodily function as it is lacking in most modern diets. Not only does vitamin D promote bone health by helping the body to absorb more calcium, it also supports the immune system and aids in the fluidity of communications between the brain and the rest of the nervous system. On the other hand, vitamin D deficiency can cause rickets in children and osteomalacia as well as severe muscle weakness in adults.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level, the maximum daily intake unlikely to result in adverse effects in the most sensitive individuals
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.