- Supports healthy adrenal hormone production.
- Supports the body’s production of energy by supplying pantothenic acid, a precursor to coenzyme A.
- Delivers a full spectrum of bioflavonoids that have potent antioxidant properties and support healthy capillary permeability.
Benefits of Pantothenic Acid
Pantothenic acid, sometimes referred to as vitamin b5, is widely found in both plants and animals including meat, vegetables, cereal grains, legumes, eggs, and milk. Pantothenic acid is frequently used in combination with other B vitamins. This pairing provides a wide variety of supportive functions within the body. Primarily, pantothenic acid is important for our bodies to properly utilize carbohydrates, proteins and lipids for energy. It is also thought to provide support for healthy skin.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) (vitamin B5)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (45 mg) bioflavonoids: hesperidin and other naturally occuring phenolic compounds]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), hydroxypropylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, silica, methylcellulose, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.